This information document on personal data describes the practices of personal data processing for Viltron.org website, as well as through the social network accounts of Viltron.org, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 679/2016).
This site is owned and managed by VILTRON DAO and processes personal data in accordance with this information note.
1. The Economic Operator VILTRON DAO, as administrator of the Viltron.org website.
2. Purposes of processing When participating, accessing or using the Website or the Services of Viltron Network, in order to personalize the services offered to you (live chat, email), to execute any contracts and / or related payment documents: invoices and receipts, payment processing, marketing services (periodic emails) or retargeting: Third parties who have access to this data are the card processor, the billing partners, and the marketing companies.
Viltron Network complies with the Romanian and European legislation in force in the field of personal data protection and collects personal data only for the purposes expressed in this document.
In the case of data collected as associated operators on social media accounts managed by Viltron Network (eg Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube) - we collect that data only for normal interaction (comments, Like, Share, direct messaging , etc.) with users interested in the respective social networks. The legal basis for the collection is consent to this data. Personal data on the social networks of Viltron Network might be collected, if you subscribe to our pages, if you leave us a comment or write us a message. All this is collected with your consent through the actions you take. This data is used exclusively for the purposes indicated by you - from the publication of the comment to the reply to you for the message sent. This data is kept until the consent obtained through the social network is revoked or until you ask us to delete this information.
This data is collected together with the respective social networks (eg Facebook, Youtube, etc.), with which we are associated operators. The functionality of our accounts on these networks is limited by those platforms, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of these sites for more details.
Payment Processing All payments are processed by our partners, so that banking information is transmitted directly to them and is not processed by Viltron Network . Their personal data processing policies are available on their own websites.
4. Data hosting The information, including personal data received on our servers will be recorded, used, stored and organized on protected servers, where the website itself is hosted, as well as on any other media that allow such operations, in optimal security , by appropriate means. For the secure hosting of personal data, we use the services of specialized companies from Romania or the European Union that act as persons empowered by Viltron.org.
5. Data correction For any errors related to the data entered by you, please contact us at contact@Viltron.org
6. Your rights According to the GDPR, you have the following specific rights:
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to intervene (and correct) data;
- the right to delete data, if applicable;
- the right of opposition;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability, if applicable.
For data collected by consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority or to bring an action in court.
To exercise these rights, you can send a request by e-mail to contact@Viltron.org For personal data collected by social media networks, we recommend that you contact these operators directly.
7. Sharing of Information The Company may share the Participants’ data with others as follows: With partners necessary to acquiring, holding or using the Token and/or providing the Services; When using interactive areas of the Website, like our blog or other online forums, certain information you choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username, actions you take and any content you post; To Courts and Government authorities or bodies if requested to do so under a court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise the Company’s legal rights or defend against legal claims; If the Company believes that the Participant’s actions are inconsistent with the Terms or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of the Company or others; In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among the Company; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
- At any point in time you shall retain all rights to your data.
8. Other provisions In case of special situations, Viltron Network may disclose personal data when the law expressly provides for this, when requested by a competent authority or when this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of Viltron Network.
The policy regarding the processing of personal data must be interpreted together with the Terms and Conditions of Use Viltron Network and are subject to the laws in force in Romania.
If we modify this document, we will publish the new version on the first page of the Viltron.org site and, if possible, we will send information in this regard.
This variant of the Policy on personal data processing is stored at https://Viltron.org/privacy-policy